Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Clothing Collective

Hello everyone! I wanted to update you all on great collaboration that is going on between myself and my best friend Katie! Katie and I decided to put our efforts together to do a weekly fashion post that we have dubbed The Clothing Collective.
Here's what's in store!

We are going to take one outfit concept and give it two different looks based on our personal style and taste. While Katie and I get along super well we have completely different personalities and fashion styles so you'll be in for some great fashion ideas from two separate perspectives.

I can't wait to get The Clothing Collective underway! We will be putting up a schedule so that you can stay up-to-date on content and please let us know what kind of outfits you'd like to see us do. Make sure to keep an eye out for new posts to inspire every Sunday! 


Make sure to check out Katie's blog, The Style Dunce.


2 comments:

  1. What a great concept! Love it! I'll definitely keep on reading:)! PS. You guys are beautiful!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, beautiful!! We are really excited to try this out and I hope it goes well. You are such a sweetheart for your kind words.

      Delete