Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BEDM Challenge: Day 15 One Simple Day

Today's blog post has to be my favorite so far and I am sure that after the BEDM challenge is over I will return to this blog post for a smile. Day 15's challenge spanned most of my waking hours because it was:

"A Day in the Life,
A Photo an Hour"

When getting the photos ready for this blog post I realized the simplicity of my day and the joy that I found in that fact. I will be leaving for graduate school in just a couple of short months and I know that my simple days are about turn into a whirlwind of books, deadlines, lectures, papers, and other untold devices of torture. So, this post was good for me to reflect on, to document the quiet before the storm and I'm sure it will serve as inspiration to KEEP going when I wonder if I ever existed outside of a library.

9 am - Breakfast

10am - Gym Time

11am - Taekwondo

12pm -Souvenir Shopping

1pm -Lunch

2pm - Flowers

3pm - Fresh Juice

4pm - Laundry

5pm - Flowers v2

6pm - Truth

7pm - Rich



8pm - Care Package

9pm - Banana Ice Cream

10pm - Travel Planning

Due to the time difference my day still isn't over, but I wanted to get this up to share in the awesome Weds.  posting action. :) My Wednesday was great and I hope that everyone has just a good of one as I did! 


9 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Jenni's blog challenge - the pictures of your breakfast and lunch look delicious!!! And I love that you do TKD - I used to do it for years, but stopped when I got my second degree black belt and eventually went to college.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scales. I should get those for my bathroom :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take credit for the scales because they aren't mine. I was looking at one of my favorite fitness blogs and loved their most recent post on weight. Check it out, http://www.blogilates.com/mind-and-body/your-weight-does-not-determine-your-worth

      Delete
  3. Your day looks blissful. Enjoy the quiet days before it gets busy. Was interesting to see your life in Seoul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing my best to soak all the calmness up before it's go time in the Fall. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a great way to look at today. I usually hate blogs like this, but it's refreshing to really remember that our lives will change and it's good to see what they were once like, whether simple or crazy. I love the way you did it to. Simple and clean and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting. :) I agree with you on remembering the way things are. It's always fun to have a physical way to look back on things.

      Delete
  5. I like these little nuggets from throughout your day. Especially all that healthy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The healthy stuff is actually something I had never realized that I did until I was picking photos for this blog challenge. I didn't even realize how many healthy habits I did without thinking or saw as normal so that was really fun to see in picture form. :)

      Delete