Monday, May 6, 2013

BEDM Challenge: Day 6 What I do

Day 6 of the BEDM challenge is here and with a doozy of a question.

 "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do?'"

I won't lie to you; today's challenge required some self-reflection time before I was able to sit down and put together a post that I felt answered it. I interpreted this prompt as not what do I do, but who am I? 

I try to make my bit of the world better. What I do is to bring some kindness and a willing heart to people who need it. I know that life is bigger than a job, and I made a choice a long time ago to invest myself in personal relationships because at the end of the day they are what matter. I try to be the best wife, friend, daughter, student, and teacher that I can be with the hope that by doing so the world will be better for it.

That is what I do.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I am loving what you posted! I am devouring the prologue that you posted!

      Delete