Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Take the Challenge! Blog Every Day in May!

I am so excited to share that starting today (tomorrow for my American friends) I will be starting the blog every day in May challenge by Story of My Life! I am so excited because I have been trying to work on blogging consistently and every time that I feel I am making progress I fall off the blogging bandwagon! However, I am resolving to fix my wayward ways and make good on one of my resolutions that I made at the start of the year by joining up with an actual challenge that will help keep me accountable.

I would also like to invite any of y'all that would like to join me in this challenge! I would love some company in the blogopshere and I am more than willing to be a sound board for any ideas that you have for the prompts. Consider me a writing buddy if you think you need the help or extra push to get the blogging challenge done!

Here is the link to the challenge and if you do sign up to take on the challenge make sure to grab a button for your blog to let everyone know. Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to kick off the month right! Drop by and let me know if you'll be joining me in this special challenge. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment