Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Inventory!

Today I wanted to share a few new pretties that have made their way into the shop! I am really happy with the items that I have been coming across for the spring and summer and I can't wait to share every one of them with y'all. Feast your eyes, swing by the shop, and let me know what you think!

Vintage Red Polka Dot Dress, here.
Vintage Secretary Top with Triangle Pattern, here.
Red Dress with Abstract Pattern, here.  

I hope that you enjoyed the new inventory and let me know if there is anything you want to see in the shop! I will be adding more items, and the option of a customized shopping experience VERRRRRY soon! 
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, love your new things and your blog is looking great too :)

    The Dorothy Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and encouragement! I think the blog has come along way and I am definitely happy with it now. :) Congrats on winning the blog award!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am happy with them and will hope that I keep getting more great things in the shop. :)

      Delete