Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shop Update!

Today I wanted to share a few pretties that have been put up in the shop and to give a little sneak peek of a dress that I am smitten with! I am beyond pleased with all of the spring dresses that I have been getting my hot little hands on and I can't wait to make another shopping trip! Make sure to let me know what you think about the update and share any thoughts on what items you would like to see in the shop!

Vintage Navy Polka Dot dress, here.

Vintage Red Sailboat Skirt, here.

Vintage Button-up Floral Dress, here.

Vintage White and Black Polka Dot Dress, here.

I am SO IN LOVE with this dress!!! It isn't up yet, but keep an eye out for this beauty!
Have a wonderful day and make sure to let me know what you think about the recent additions! Make sure to visit the shop, Seoul Sold, on Etsy regularly to see the inventory first.
Also, keep up with us on facebook, here!


No comments:

Post a Comment