Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Summer!

This was the view I had for a few hours today while having fun on the high-seas as a red pirate.
 Hello everyone! Try as I might I missed bringing this beachy goodness to you on the longest day of the year: The Summer Solstice. Whoops! Although, better late than never, right? ;)

Have fun at Puka beach which is by far our favorite beach in Boracay.
Getting my pirate face on before our paraw boat trip.
Awwww....aren't we adorable?
This was the captain of our paraw boat and Deng-Don and he is pretty much the coolest pirate captain that ever was.
I hope you enjoy a few shots from our amazing beach getaway to Boracay and I can't wait to share the rest of it with y'all!  Have you ever been the Phillippines? This is our very first trip to the Philippines and we are loving it so much so far and I think it is my favorite vacation ever. Are you heading anywhere this summer? I'd love to hear about your favorite vacation spots and why, so please make sure to share. :)



3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more... I loved the beach in boracay :) have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beaches here are amazing aren't they? Which one was your favorite? I think we are pretty much in love with Puka so far.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to more photos. It makes me miss the Philippines. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete