Monday, October 8, 2012

Too Much GRE

My GRE test is on Thursday. THURSDAY. Which means that a week from today I will be a much calmer and reasonable person. :)

I have been studying and taking practice exams like they are going out of fashion, and I feel like I am going cross-eyed.

Can someone take too many tests? I think so.

I am really excited though, because once my GRE is over then I can breathe a sigh of relief, and I am not even concerned with my score.

Nope.

I won't give into the numbers game because I know that I am more than a test score and that my undergraduate work makes me a stellar prospective student for graduate school. However, just because I know that I am more than scaled score card doesn't mean that I haven't been a total pain in my husband's behind with my prepping and talk of possible vocabulary sets and writing time limits. Yup.

I will also be uploading some super awesome posts on how to correctly measure yourself, my recent adventures in Korean holidays, finding your angles when being photographed and how to conduct a one person photo shoot!

Doesn't that sound super fun and the opposite of the GRE?! Until Thursday! :)

Here is a little preview with a couple of shots from my first 추석 Chusok





2 comments:

  1. Good luck lady! You are going to do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I am trying to stay calm and carry on, but it is a difficult task! The vote of encouragement is appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete