Friday, October 12, 2012

Preview: Shop Update!

MY GRE IS OVER! HALLELUJAH!

SAY IT WITH ME!

HALLELUJAH!

Can you tell that I am beyond thrilled? ;)

Now that the test is out of the way I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me and my grad application journey seems tangible and real. Exciting!

To celebrate here is a lovely shop update preview!

With all the cool weather I have shifted my vintage finding focus to cozy and pretty vintage sweaters, and I am so happy to share them with everyone! Keep your eyes open because these angora blend lovelies will be in the shop VERY soon. :)


I am so excited for fall, who else is with me? I have been spending my last couple of free mornings with a homemade soy pumpkin latte in hand and it has been just right for the weather here in South Korea. What are your favorite fall drinks? I will be sharing my recipe on the site very soon and I would love to know what everyone else is drinking to fight off the morning chill.



No comments:

Post a Comment