Saturday, September 1, 2012

Things I love: Daven Your Crazy Hair BFF!!

When it comes to hair tutorials, Daven Your Crazy Hair BFF!! IS SIMPLY AMAZING! I stumbled across Daven's channel from my makeup favorite, Michelle Phan's youtube channel. On par with Michelle Phan's level of detail and insturction, Daven's tutorials are funny, easy, and extremely helpful for mastering new hair techniques.

Daven Mayeda's youtube channel is the thing of hair dreams! Subscribe to this hair guru from Hollywood's channel and your locks will never look better! In this video Daven gives some wonderful instruction on how to get the most use out of your standard curling iron. I have tried all of the methods with my own curling iron and I couldn't be more pleased!

I hope you get the most out of this tutorial and happy curling!



If you want more Daven Mayeda in your life visit his amazing blog, the Daven blog, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment