Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Perfect Pear Design


I am not by any means a techy person or an Internet savvy person, but I did want a design for my personal blog, which would be able to reflect my personal style. I went on a long search, spent a ridiculous amount of time on the Internet trying to find a blog design I could be proud of, and then another indeterminable amount of time having a heart attack at the prices of anything remotely decent.

However, just when I was about to give up on having a blog I could be happy with I found The Perfect Pear Designs! From the very beginning Lauren was attentive, friendly, and I never once felt like I wasn’t able to contact her with an idea for the blog’s creation. Lauren is a professional at what she does, but she never makes you feel like she isn’t personally invested in your project. Lauren was patient and helped me narrow down, figure out, and finally create the look I wanted for my blog even when I didn’t know how to explain it.

If you are looking for a talented, caring, and hard working designer to help create your newest social media blog or design then Lauren at The Perfect Pear is your girl. 

Lauren gave me the tools and confidence to feel like a pro, and I know she can use her magic wand on your blog to give it that something special, too.

For Lauren's personal blog click, here.
Visit her Etsy shop, here.
Check out her bundle pricing and blog additions, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment