Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Back in Seoul!!

After a whirlwind vacation home to America, I am back home and I am really happy about it. My husband, and myself Rich, were starting to have Korean food withdrawals and our return to Seoul came at a good time. ;) We had a wonderful time with our family and friends, and were pretty sad to leave them, but we held on to the fact that the sooner we left America the faster we would be able to come home for good!

We are really happy to be back, but jet-lag has started to rear its ugly head which is making being productive difficult. However, we are powering through it and are working on getting back into the swing of things.

I have great updates coming for the blog and the shop!

Also, I have some awesome and extremely exciting news that I can't wait to share!!


Here are a couple of shots from a really fun photo shoot that I was able to do with a friend while back Kansas.







Aren't these lovely? Katie is a great model, photographer, and I absolutely miss having her close by. What a babe!

Wish me luck as I push through the final graduate school applications! I can't wait to be done, breath a sigh of relief, and give the shop/blog some needed attention.

Cheers to fighting jet lag!




4 comments:

  1. These photos are very nice :)
    I definitely follow you, also on twitter. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo
    Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy,

      Thank you for the comment and I found you on twitter!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I adore your earrings in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The earrings are great and are on my friend Katie, she wears them very well. :)

      Delete