Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Shop Photo Overhaul

I was thinking how to make the shop a little more eye pleasing and I found a great site to answer my prayers!

Picmonkey!!!!

I am IN LOVE with how easy and awesome picmonkey is! Oh...AND it's FREE! Picmonkey gives those of us who are tech, script and web challenged the opportunity to be creative in a drag and drop format. Picmonkey is a vey intuitive program and after only a few minutes I was cropping and collaging my little heart out!

Getting started is very simple and no registration or information is required to use picmonkey. All you need are a few photos that you can upload to the website and an idea in mind. You will have a selection of filters, text options and cropping tools that are completely free and a snap to use!

Here are a few examples that I mustered up for the shop.







I am very pleased with the new photos and the look at the shop has going on now. I might even consider redoing the banner for the shop....MAYBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment