Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review: L'OREAL Magic Perfecting Base


I have been on a search for an affordable and effective primer and before I dropped a large sum of money on a designer primer I decided to take a look at the drugstore. After a careful search I tried L'Oreal's Magic Perfecting Base and I was not disappointed.

The primer has a mousse like texture and is much lighter than I had expected. It is very effective and I would recommend only using a small amount and adding more if you do not feel that you have covered your skin adequately.  While it is a light feel the primer can become a bit oily if too much is used. Make sure to use the primer after applying your usual moisturizer and take care to wait until your moisture has dried. If you apply the primer while your moisturizer is drying you can end up with a heavy feeling on your skin. After applying the moisturizer it did leave a slightly oily feeling to my fingertips, but a quick splash of water got rid of the residue, which is an aspect that I love about the primer. I love how it stays in place and prolongs my makeup, but still comes of very easily with a simple make up wipe.  L'Oreal's Magic Perfecting Base is an effective and affordable option for those of us looking for a primer and it made my skin feel amazing and flawless!

I loved this primer and was pleasantly surprised as it only cost me 10 dollars with the addition of a 25% off coupon the drugstore gave me. If you are in the market for a new primer I would give L'Oreal's Magic Perfecting Base a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment