Friday, June 29, 2012

New Summer Obsession

The temperature in Seoul has really gone up as the Summer as gotten underway and I have spent my fair share of sweaty afternoons waiting on buses, squeezing in between shops, newsstands and pedestrians. During said hot hours a cool drink would be amazing...AND I JUST FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!

A new juice and coffee truck opened a couple of minutes away from my apartment and I cannot get enough of it. So far the Watermelon juice is my favorite, but the Kiwi and Grapefruit are close seconds. The owner a former designer who decided to travel and then open up his own little truck chops up a generous portion of fresh fruit and tosses it into a blender along with a bit of ice....the end result is pure heave on a sweltering afternoon in Seoul.

My Summer is going to be full of fruit juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment