Monday, June 25, 2012





Belts.

Belts are utterly amazing! They can add a much needed pop of color to an outfit and can really accentuate your waste in a flattering and feminine way. You don’t have to go overboard with an intricate or crazy belt buckle because sometimes a sweet and simple belt is enough to make a statement. Belts are an essential accessory that can dress up an outfit or add a fun detail to a plain dress. Belts! Did I mention how much I love belts?

Here are a few snap shots of belts on some of our models at Seoul Sold and a shot of my favorite must have belts that I am currently rotating through my own wardrobe.

Blue Pushlock Belt: Topshop
Skinny Belt Trio : Forever 21
Pink Belt: Target, similar at ShopBop.com
Brown Belt: H&M, similar at Urban Outfitters
Pink Floral Belt: Vintage
Navy Art Deco Belt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment